Before You Read On, Please "take a moment to" Help Support Daily Fashion Juice & Visit A Sponsor Or Two. Thanks :)

'Housewife' discusses fashion line

Daily Fashion Juice
Wednesday, August 17, 2011



'Housewife' discusses upcoming fashion line

By TANYA LYON

ANA VENEGAS, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

From shuttling three young kids under the age of six to and from summer camp to hosting local beauty pageants, life isn't always easy for the modern housewife. That's especially true for 'Real Housewife' Alexis Bellino.

Between wrapping up season 6 of the popular Bravo series 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' and moving into a palatial new home in Dana Point this summer, the 34 year old is putting the finishing touches on the new looks in her clothing line "Alexis Couture & Casual."

The clothing line is a natural fit for the beautiful blonde who loves fashion.

"I was always the kind of girl that was always at the alterations. Probably spent way too much time and money at alterations changing my outfits," Bellino says.

"Making them shorter, taking a sleeve off, adding an embellishment -- I had so many compliments on my dresses during the first season of filming that I thought 'why wouldn't I go there? Why wouldn't I just do something that I'm already so fascinated with and love doing and make it a business?"

No comments:

Post a Comment